1. How can I send money abroad through this website?
There are two ways through which you can transfer money. The first way is to become an agents and enjoy the profitable approach. The second way is to send money as a normal customer.
2. What is the difference between an agent and a customer?
The difference between an agent and a customer is that an agent is a registered member who can send money any timeby loging in to his account, while a customer can only send money during our office opening hours once he/she is registered.
3. How soon will my money arrive after it has been transferred?
All cash payments are made available to be collected by your beneficiary (the person who you send money to) in 24 hours in the desired stations. Bank Deposit to Pakistani bank accounts will take 2 – 3 working days.
4. Do I need any proof of ID to send money?
Single proof of photo ID (i.e. Passport or Driving Licence) is required, if you’re sending any payments above £599. Second proof of ID with your address on it (i.e. Driving Licence, Bank Statement or a Utility Bill) is required, if you’re sending any payments above £1,999. Payments over £3,999 will be subject to our enhanced due diligence criteria.
5. Can I send money to any Bank in Pakistan?
We can send money to a number of banks in Pakistan; such as Allied Bank Limited, Habib Bank Limited, Muslim Commercial Bank and Bank of Punjab with next working day service.
6. How much fee will I be charged for each transaction?
We do not charge any fee. Our system is based on a daily rate setting, which is updated routinely.
7. How can I pay you the intended amount to send?
Payments to us can be made in cash by visiting one of our branches in Edgware, West Hendon and Birmingham. You can also make a payment to our bank account by depositing cash or online transfer.
8. How will my beneficiary receive the money in the intended location?
Your beneficiary (the person you send money to)can collect the amount in cash by providing any proof of ID in the designated location. The banks in Pakistan require Pakistani national ID for any cash collections.